X. Personal Data Protection
1. All data collected during the registration process or during the Program is processed by Lbooking Smart Concept Hotels Sp. z o.o. (Kraków, Siewna 25, NIP: 9452227304, REGON: 383230358, KRS 784394), the legal Operator of the LLC Program acting on behalf of Holding Liwa Sp. z o. o. registered in Warsaw 01-401, Górczewska 53, KRS 0000324377, being a legal personal data administrator who is responsible for processing the data for the purposes of performing the contract (in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit.b GDPR) and the legitimate interest of the administrator (in accordance with art.6 par. 1 lit.f GDPR).
2. The Customer's personal data are processed for the purpose of implementing the Program and the objectives resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Operator and the Administrator of the LLC Program, which means in particular:
a) processing of the Customer's personal data in order to implement and maintain the Program provision – i.e. calculation, usage, and conversion of Reward Points that allow Portal user to gain special bonuses and discounts, including VIP and Premium promotions,
b) processing the Customer's personal data to support his participation in special offers and promotional campaigns of the Program Partners, described in the regulations of these actions. Being highly proactive in taking care of the privacy and security of personal data, the Organizer will provide this type of marketing communication only after the user has given explicit consent to participate in such activities,
c) conducting statistical surveys,
d) direct marketing of own products or offers of Program Partners,
e) handling complaint procedures,
f) contact with the Customer in case of reasonable doubts that Reward Points have been awarded for services not actually performed at the Partner Hotel Facilities, in particular including but not limited to fraud prevention or non-payment of the service (including incorrect payment).
3. Personal data may be entrusted by the Organizer to third parties such as public administration bodies if such an obligation is a direct result of the law reinforcement, as well as situations being a result of the Organizer’s legal agreements with subcontractors supporting the Organizer in the most efficient implementation of the Program - IT, ICT, legal, accounting services, as well as courier companies and postal or other entities making it possible to achieve the Program objectives.
4. The Customer’s consent to receive commercial information by electronic means gives the Organizer permission to provide the Customer with commercial information defined by the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text of the Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123), using electronic means of communication, in particular by sending commercial information via e-mail, SMS / MMS, PUSH messages and other forms of communication indicated by the Participant. Having in mind the Customers’ right to privacy, security and individual choices and preferences of Program Users, the Organizer will provide the User with the easy to navigate options to choose the preferred communication channels.
5. The Organizer will with the utmost care and attention to quality, create personalized booking preferences and behaviors prediction (profiling) based on the user’s personal data and history of the LCC Club Membership Loyalty Stays, as well as on the basis of previous use patterns of the Program. The Organizer will therefore be able to prepare and present to the Members specially crafted, individual marketing offers, tailored to user preferences. This means that the user will be subject to profiling and may receive commercial offers from the Organizer, taking into account e.g. his place of residence, age, gender, previous booking history. The user profile will not be used in any other way or transferred to third parties.
6. The Customers have the right to request access to their personal data, to rectify data content, request deletion, limit processing as well as the right to transfer personal data. The user also has the right to object to data processing on the basis of a legitimate interest for reasons justified by the particular situation of the Customer. The users also have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, if they believe they have a valid reason to suspect that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR Regulations.
7. The Customer has the right to withdraw the previously expressed consent referred to in §10 ust. 4 at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect activities that have been carried out on the basis of consent given before its withdrawal.
8. The Customers’ personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area, i.e. to third countries.
9. The personal data of the Customers will be processed for the period, in which the Program services are being provided, i.e. until the user’s participation in the Program is terminated or until the Program itself is terminated, and sometimes after the termination of their provision, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical, billing or complaint handling purposes. In this case, the data is to be processed for the period necessary to accomplish these mere purposes.
10. All matters related to the processing of personal data are handled by the Data Protection Officer, all inquiries are to be sent via the following email address: email@example.com.